Thursday, October 3, 2013

NOT an epic fail....

I have been avoiding my blog like I was going to catch the plague by logging in....why? Accountability.


I've been feeling like a failure and felt I had nothing worth sharing. The thing is that I've been beating myself up over not having coped well after my miscarraige, but being hard on myself has only made matters worse. I've turned to food, not as much as I could have, and yes I've put a little bit of weight back on....seriously upsetting.

But the time has come to own it - and start fresh.

Again.

So, new goals, a sticker chart to come and a shared challenge with Kate Beck all to come in the next few days.

I'm stilling having crappy days and I think I will for a while. That's grief for you. But I'm ready to step up and take some control back of the things I can control. My exercise and my nutrition. The rest will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment